As the holiday season approaches, you might be asking yourself: what should I get my friends this year? It’s hard enough to find gifts that your friends will actually enjoy, but even harder when you consider budget and accessibility. Well, The Knightly News has you covered! Here are our favorite gifts for friends this 2019 holiday season that are sure to be a hit.
- For the forgetful friend, we recommend the Tile Pro. After attaching the Tile to your keys, wallet, or any other easily misplaced item, you will be able to track their location from an app on your cell phone, and even have the ability to make the Tile ring loudly so you can assess where exactly your item is in a room. The Pro is Tile’s best-performing ringer, with a range of 400 ft. and a one-year replaceable battery. This is a life-changer for people prone to losing their most valuable belongings and goes for $34.99.
- For the active friend, a new Hydroflask water bottle will be perfect! The 18 oz. Standard Mouth bottle comes in eight different colors for $29.95, and you even have the option to mix-and-match the colors through a customization tool. The bottle’s unique double-walled vacuum maintains both icy and hot temperatures for a prolonged, satisfying hydration experience.
- For the sentimental friend, there is no sweeter gift than a personalized Yankee Candle. Starting at $22, you can choose from five different candle shapes and 12 different fragrances. Then, you can upload a picture of you and your friend that captures the essence of your friendship, and add a personalized message on the candle’s label. While the candle burns and sweet fragrance permeates through their room, your friend will be so grateful.
- For the on-the-go friend, we recommend Mophie’s Powerstation Mini portable battery. Coming in five colors, the $39.95 power bank provides 5,000mAh of energy. And, the two USB ports on the device allow you to charge two items at once!
- For the shower-singing friend, we recommend JBL’s GO 2 portable speaker for $39.95. Available in 12 colors, the Bluetooth speaker is completely waterproof and has a five-hour battery life. Its small size ensures that there’s space for it in just about anyone’s shower to turn a routine activity into a musical party experience. Your friends will thank you again and again.
- For the friend who’s already committed to college, a university-themed Smathers & Branson accessory would be the perfect gift this holiday season. Needlepoint key fobs, belts, can coolers, hats and wallets are available in the designs of many American universities. Can coolers are $29.50.
- For the sweet-toothed friend, a pint of gourmet edible cookie dough from the cookie dough cafe would be the perfect gift. Pints can be ordered directly from their online website for $12, or can be purchased in person in local stores. The closest vendor near Pace is the Fresh Market on Roswell Road. They come in seven distinct flavors, ranging from OREO to confetti cake. They even have gluten-free and vegan options.