Questions That Keep Me Up at Night
As the holidays approach, I become restless thinking about the upcoming exams, religious celebrations and New Year’s resolutions. These are some of the questions that keep me up at night during this season.
1) Does anyone actually drink eggnog?
2) Who is Hanukkah Harry?
3) Will there be “mini-mesters” without J-Day?
4) What do teachers do for New Year’s Eve?
5) Why can’t we exempt winter exams?
6) Why is school starting so quickly after New Year’s?
7) Who eats the cookies I leave out for Santa?
8) Does Mike Wazowski wink or blink?
9) Will it snow this year?
10) Is it true that cannibals don’t eat comedians because they taste funny?