Need Holiday Gift Ideas? Look no Further
The holidays are a great time to show your appreciation for friends and family by exchanging gifts. However, shopping to find the perfect presents can be stressful, especially if you are unsure what your recipient would appreciate. Here are a few gift ideas that are affordable, fun and versatile:
- Page a Day Calendars – These calendars are a super great way to start the New Year. They can be found in a variety of themes such as trivia and animals. These are also available for popular TV shows like “Modern Family,” “The Simpsons” and “Family Guy.”
- Lokai Bracelets – These bracelets contain water from Mt. Everest and mud from the Black Sea. Ten per cent of their profit is donated to a variety of charities, so this gift is also a great way to give back. These can be found online at mylokai.com or Amazon.
- Serengetee Products – Serengetee is a company that makes a variety of products, like pocket Ts, bags and hats. You can pick from a wide selection of fabrics to customize a product. Each fabric represents and supports a certain cause. The causes are global and range from supporting the establishment of communities in South Africa to helping Mexican children in poverty.
- Gift in a Cup – This is a perfect option for compiling a variety of small gifts. These can range from a hot cocoa making kit (candy canes, marshmallows and hot chocolate mix contained in a fun mug) to a tumbler with a gift card, nail polish, Chapstick and chocolate.
- Ornaments – Whether store-bought or homemade, ornaments will be appreciated every holiday season to come. If you are particularly crafty, you could include a picture with your friend on the ornament and forever protect a great memory.
- Anything from Bath and Body Works. Literally, anything.
- Baked Goods – Delicious holiday-themed treats are perfect for those people who are hard to shop for or who don’t want any “stuff.” Some great options are peppermint truffles, gingerbread cookies or red velvet cupcakes.
- Winter Accessories: The holidays are the ideal time to stock up on scarves, gloves and hats for the upcoming cold months.
- Jewelry is always a good option. No one can turn down a cute bracelet.
- Movie Night in a Box – The luxurious two weeks of winter break will allow lots of time for getting cozy and watching a few good movies. Enhance this experience for your friends or family by giving them everything they need to make their movie night perfect. This is especially cute if you can find a popcorn bucket to present it in. Be sure to include your recipient’s favorite candy, chocolate, soda and, of course, popcorn.
- Wireless Shower Speakers – This is a great gift for almost anyone, especially if they enjoy rocking out in the shower. You can find these at electronics stores and Walmart.
- Gift Cards – When in doubt, gift cards are a great last-minute gift. With $25 dollars to spend at the iTunes store, Starbucks, Target or Amazon, the recipient can buy whatever they like, guaranteeing that your gift will be exactly what they want.