Pumpkin Spice Up Your Halloween
Halloween is known under a variety of names, including Samhain, All Hallow’s Eve and All Saint’s Eve, but the activities on this day are all the same. It’s easy to fall into the usual routine on this annual holiday, so here are nine ways liven it up:
- Hold a seance. On Halloween, the barrier between the spirit world and the world of the living is at its weakest. This is the prime time to summon the dead for a pleasant chat, so if you’ve always wanted to know the truth behind how your Aunt Matilda died, this is your chance.
- Make an artsy Jack-O-Lantern and burn your old math homework in it. It’s a therapeutic way to relieve stress.
- Dress up as a werewolf and prowl the streets at night. Just beware, all the werewolf hunters will be on alert tonight so stay away from anyone packing guns and silver bullets.
- Wear regular clothes and when people ask you what you are, pretend to be extremely offended.
- Throw a huge party at your house, decorate every inch of it and create beautiful Halloween-themed desserts just to have your guests say: “It looks nice, I guess. A bit tacky, though.”
- Go to a vampire bar and find your Edward. Have such a nice night that the memory of it will sparkle like he does in the sunlight.
- Help the Earth decrease the growing zombie population and visit your local graveyard in case any undead need to be put back in their place.
- Enjoy a short getaway in a cabin in the woods. Nothing has ever gone wrong there!
- Get together with your friends and have so much fun you end up burying something in the woods. (Disclaimer: Do these at your own peril!)