Spice up Valentine’s Day with Exquisite Food
With Valentines Day right around the corner, lovers scramble to devise a fantastic night. As a guy or girl, one must be thinking about a restaurant for this evening. This important night can make or break one’s relationship, so it’s critical to choose wisely. The three main ingredients for a date restaurant are: a nice, quiet, intimate atmosphere; delicious food; and service. A quiet atmosphere provides the perfect setting for a couple to have a romantic conversation. Food is also an important piece as you want your lover to be served the best, as they are the best. Lastly, service is an underrated aspect of the ideal Valentine’s date, because waiting for the food might annoy your date.
Here are my suggestions for that all-important restaurant pick:
5. Chops – This classic Buckhead favorite is located on West Paces Ferry Road right next to the St. Regis Hotel. The restaurant offers a plethora of delicious steaks and even serves seafood for those non-meat-lovers. In addition, the sides are great at Chops, such as the parmesan truffle fries.
4. The Melting Pot – Based on romantic experience, The Melting Pot would be number one on my list. However, the service does sometimes take a while and the food portions aren’t huge. The fondue experience is great for couples, as they can share and enjoy each other’s company.
3. Sun Dial Restaurant and Bar – This gorgeous restaurant located on the top floor of the Westin Hotel in Downtown Atlanta provides a perfect 360 degree view over the city. This restaurant offers a variety of options ranging from lobster to steak and chicken to salmon. Also, the restaurant gives diners the option of sharing dishes between two people, perfect for a date.
2. Bone’s – According to Zagat, Bone’s is the highest rated steakhouse in the United States based on its food and service. In addition, it was listed in the Top 100 restaurants in America in 2014. Bone’s is great for dates because of the very nice private seating areas, providing an intimate setting.
1. Bacchanalia – Located close by on Howell Mill Road and rated as the number one restaurant in Atlanta by Zagat, Bacchanalia is the obvious choice as the perfect restaurant. Bacchanalia offers a delightful menu with fresh seasonal ingredients. Items on the menu often change due to the restaurant’s desire to serve only the freshest, seasonal foods. The restaurant offers a five course meal with a prix fixe menu composed of two appetizers, one entree, one cheese course, and one dessert course. The one downside to Bacchanalia is the high prices, as a meal costs $85 per person.